The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter ‘the user’) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data.
Visitors refers to all individuals who visit the website or provide Lavonne OÜ with their information. For example, this could be by asking for a quote or by contacting Lavonne OÜ by e-mail.
Services and products are all services and products offered by Lavonne OÜ.
Use of personal data
Lavonne OÜ uses personal data to respond to inquiries made by visitors and to make offers, communicate with visitors and send invoices. Lavonne OÜ uses website traffic statistics to improve the user experience of the website and to improve marketing efficiency. The visitor shall have the right at any time to prohibit the processing of their personal data, except when necessary for the provision of the service.
Processing of personal data
- Visitor’s e-mail address: when a visitor sends an e-mail or requests a quote
- visitor’s name, phone number and e-mail address: when requesting information or requesting a quote from a visitor;
- website traffic statistics: via Google Analytics.
Retention and security of personal data
Lavonne OÜ will retain personal data for as long as it is legally required and/or relevant for the purpose for which it is collected. For example, accounting records are kept for 7 (seven) years from the end of the financial year. Lavonne OÜ takes all reasonable steps to protect the personal data it manages. Only authorised persons shall have access to the amendment and processing of personal data and the personal data of all website visitors shall be treated as confidential.
Handing over Personal Data to other recipients
The third party is a contractual partner of Lavonne OÜ who processes personal data and through whose product or service Lavonne OÜ provides its visitors with services. Lavonne OÜ uses third parties for its daily operations that provide the following:
- e-mail transmission and management system;
- website hosting;
- analysis of website usage statistics;
- use of accounting software.
In addition to the third parties mentioned in the previous section, Lavonne OÜ transfers the personal data of the visitor to its cooperation partners. This is only to the extent required to provide the service to the visitor.
The Lavonne OÜ website may contain links to websites of other companies that have their own privacy policies and/or third party services installed on your device which may allow access to the information on your device. Lavonne OÜ recommends that you read the privacy policies of these third parties carefully. Lavonne OÜ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party service providers.
The visitor is entitled at any time to:
- request access to their own data;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of personal data under the conditions provided by law;
- request the restriction of the nature of personal data processing;
- request the transfer of the personal data;
A cookie is a small text file that the browser automatically saves on a visitor’s device. Cookies may be created by different service providers, such as Google. Cookies are not harmful to your computer.
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies that persist in a cookie file on a visitor’s computer. They may be used, for example, to identify the visitor as a repeat visitor to a web page and to customise the content of the web page according to the visitor’s previous choices or to collect statistical data.
- Session cookies, which are temporary and are deleted when a visitor leaves the site or closes their browser. Session cookies may be used to enable certain features of the website, such as requesting a service, etc.
Web browsers often allow cookies to be stored on your device by default. Visitors may disable or delete cookies on their device by changing the relevant browser settings. If you disable cookies, our website may no longer work properly in your browser. For instructions on deleting and configuring cookies in your web browser, see here: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer.
Lavonne OÜ uses Google Analytics to collect data on the pages visited, visit time, number of visits, devices used, entry channels and other statistics in order to collect usage statistics. Note that Google Analytics can collect data about user activity even when cookies are disabled. In order to prevent Google Analytics from using the data, users can install a Google Analytics blocker on their device: Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.